Recent Before & After Photos

Fire and Smoke Damage Due to Chemicals


A customer who has a property that is unoccupied and under renovation in Falls Church, had a localized fire through the floor. Their hardwood floor company was ... READ MORE



Living Room Fire


This customer in South Arlington, Virginia and called SERVPRO of Annandale/ Falls Church for help. This house in South Arlington had a fire in their l... READ MORE



Storm Damage to basement


This summer our SERVPRO of Annandale/Falls Church franchise was called out to a condo building in Arlington,VA after a weekend of heavy rain and flooding. ... READ MORE



Storm Damage to Home Gym


Our SERVPRO of Annandale/Falls Church team responded to an emergency water damage in Falls Church, VA. The customer's basement had flooded with storm water and ... READ MORE



Commercial Storm Damage in Falls Church


This Falls Church business suffered serious damage after a recent thunderstorm. SERVPRO of Falls Church-Annandale worked around the clock to clea... READ MORE



Water Clean Up in Commercial Property in Alexandria, VA


This commercial property in Alexandria, Virginia had major water damage from a broken pipe that affected the hardwood floors and supplies that were being stored... READ MORE



Mold in House in McLean, VA


After coming home from a long vacation the McLean, Virginia home was found with mold. The owner found a whole section of his home covered in standing water and ... READ MORE



Mold in Building in Alexandria, VA


In Alexandria, Virginia a professional building that was used for storage for many years was found to have mold in all of the rooms. SERVPRO of Annandale/Falls ... READ MORE



Fire in Kitchen in Arlington, VA


This customer in South Arlington, VA and called SERVPRO of Annandale-Falls Church for help. This house in South Arlington, VA had a fire in their kitchen d... READ MORE



House Fire in McLean VA


This customer in McLean, Virginia and called SERVPRO of South Arlington, Falls Church, McLean, and Annandale for help. This house in McLean had a fire in t... READ MORE