Fire in Kitchen in Arlington, VA
This customer in South Arlington, VA and called SERVPRO of Annandale-Falls Church for help. This house in South Arlington, VA had a fire in their kitchen due to the stove. The fire caused significant smoke damage to the entire house and caused major damage to the entire kitchen and dinning room. SERVPRO of Annandale-Falls Church arrived very quickly to the scene and helped to clean the entire house of the smoke damage. When the job was complete the home owners were very happy with the job that SERVPRO of Annandale-Falls Church did since the house was back to its original condition.