House Fire in McLean VA
This customer in McLean, Virginia and called SERVPRO of South Arlington, Falls Church, McLean, and Annandale for help. This house in McLean had a fire in their basement office due to a 3D printer. The fire caused significant smoke damage to the entire house and caused major damage to the office and basement. SERVPRO of McLean arrived very quickly to the scene and helped to clean the entire house of the smoke damage. When the job was complete the home owners were very happy with the job that SERVPRO of McLean did and felt that the house was back to its original condition.